Your company has a requirement to track the vehicles assigned to work orders. Vehicles can exist without Work Orders and have a record owner. What kind of relationship should be created between Work Orders and Vehicles?
- Master Detail
A developer created a custom object named Project. Data from associated projects needs to be summarized on each Account. All associated projects should be deleted when an Account is deleted. How can the developer achieve this?
- Create a Lookup relationship field on Account
- Create a Master-Detail relationship field on Account
- Create a Lookup relationship field on Project.
- Create a Master-Detail relationship field on Project.
There is a requirement to track which Health Care Providers are related to which Hospitals. Hospitals are a type of account. Health Care Providers is a custom object. A Health Care Provider can be related to multiple Hospitals. A Hospital can be related to multiple Health Care Providers. How can this relationship be created?
- Create a master detail relationship field on the Health Care Provider object
- Create 2 master detail relationship fields one on the Health Care Provider object and one on the Account object
- Create an additional object to connect the other 2 objects and create 2 master detail relationship fields on that object
- Create 2 lookup relationship fields, one on the Health Care Provider object and one on the Account object
A developer needs to create a custom object related to Account. How can the developer ensure that all related records are also visible to users that have access to the parent Account?
- Create a Lookup relationship field on the Account.
- Create a Lookup relationship field on the Custom Object.
- Create a Master-Detail relationship field on the Account.
- Create a Master-Detail relationship field on the Custom Object.
A developer has to do a quick one time load of 100 custom object records into a
development environment. The data is in a csv file and each record contains 5 fields. Which tool would you recommend to use to load the data?
- Custom Object Import Wizard
- Data Import Wizard
- Data Loader
- Data API Tool
What is true regarding the user interface for different relationship types?
Choose 2 answers.
- When a lookup relationship to object B is defined on object A, data from object A can appear as a related list on page layouts
for object B.
- When a lookup relationship to object B is defined on object A, data from object B can appear as a related list on page layouts
of object A.
- When a master detail relationship is defined, data from the master or detail object can appear as a custom related list on
page layouts for the other object.
- When a many to many relationship is defined between object A and B, data from object B can appear in a custom related list
on page layouts of object A.
A developer would like to relate an external data object (Social Media Posts) to the contacts object in Salesforce to track every post the contact has made in the external platform. How can the developer achieve this?
- Create an indirect lookup relationship using a custom field with External ID and Unique attributes
- Create an external lookup relationship using a custom field with External ID and Unique attributes
- Create a master detail relationship and update the record ID through integration
- Create a lookup relationship and update the record ID through integration
Sam has completed a solution design and is ready to create the data model for a new application in Salesforce. There are a number of custom objects, each with a number of custom fields and relationships between the custom objects. What would you suggest to complete the task most efficiently? Choose 1 answer.
- Use the Schema Builder to create custom objects and fields and the Create->Objects in Setup to create relationships
- Use the Schema Builder to create custom objects, fields and relationships
- Use the Schema Builder to create objects, fields and relationships need to be created using the Create Custom Field in
- Create the Custom objects, fields and relationships using the Create->Objects in Setup and use the Schema Builder to
verify the data model was created correctly.
What are considerations for deciding between using Data Loader and the Data Import Wizard for loading data into a development environment?
Choose 3 answers.
- The number of records to be loaded
- If the data will need to be loaded multiple times
- If the object is supported by the Data Import Wizard
- If triggers should run on import of the data
A developer needs to update existing Account records using an import file. How can the records be matched so that the correct record is updated?
Choose 2 answers
- Match the record id field to a column in the import file
- Match the Account Name to a column in the import file
- Match the order of the data in the import file to the order of the records in Salesforce
- Match an external id field defined on the account object to a column in the import file
Universal Containers has tried the Schema Builder but has found that because there are too many objects and relationships displayed, it has long loading times and decided it is too difficult to work with. What features would you suggest to help with this issue?
Choose 3 answers
- If the ‘Hide Relationships’ option is selected, performance is improved
- The map can be used to navigate to objects of interest
- The filter can be used to only display objects of interest
- Fields can be hidden and only the objects displayed
What is true regarding record access in a master detail relationship?
Choose 2 answers.
- The detail object can have its own sharing rules
- The detail object can have a record owner
- The detail object inherits the sharing and security settings of the master record
- The owner of a detail object is automatically set to the owner of its associated master record
You are trying to decide whether to use a master-detail or lookup relationship between two objects. Which of the following considerations are false?
Choose 1 answer.
- In a master-detail relationship, if the master record is deleted, the detail records will all be deleted
- Child records in master-detail relationships on custom objects cannot be reparented
- Custom objects on the detail side of a master-detail relationship cannot have queues
- A custom object cannot be on the master side of a relationship with a standard object
Which amongst the following provides a dynamic environment for viewing and modifying objects and relationships?
Choose 1 answer.
- Schema Builder
- Process Builder
- Process Visualizer
- Approval Visualizer
Which of the following is NOT a capability of the schema builder?
- Create a custom object
- Delete a custom object
- Create Lookup and master detail relationships
- Export the schema definition
Project managers would like to be able to record the total amount of hours each team member works on projects. A team member can be related to multiple projects and each project can have multiple team members. How can the developer achieve this?
- Create a lookup relationship on both objects to a junction object called Project Team Member.
- Create a master-detail relationship in the Project object to the Team Member object.
- Create a lookup relationship in the Team Member object to the Project object.
- Create a master-detail relationship on both objects to a junction object called Project Team Member.
The Salesforce Administrator is building an application and needs to create a master detail relationship between the standard object Account and a custom object. What is true regarding the relationship?
Choose 2 answers.
- The custom object can be on the master or detail side of the relationship
- The standard object can be on the master or detail side of the relationship
- The standard object is always the master
- The object on the detail side will inherit the security and sharing settings of the master object
A developer created a lookup relationship between the standard object Account and a custom object Feedback. Which statement is correct?
- If a feedback record is deleted, the account will also be deleted.
- Any user that can view the account records can also view the feedback records.
- If a feedback record is deleted, the account will not be deleted.
- The owner of the account record will be the owner its feedback record.
You have a requirement to associate a project manager to a project record. Project managers are defined as users in the application. What type of relationship would be most appropriate?
- Lookup Relationship
- Hierarchical Lookup Relationship
- Master Detail Relationship
- Many to Many Relationship
A developer is creating a Training application to track training courses and the enrollment of the candidates. Each candidate can enroll in multiple training courses at a time. A training course cannot be open unless a candidate is associated to it. How can the developer achieve this to prevent orphan records?
- Create a junction object to relate many candidates to many training courses through a master-detail relationship.
- Create a master-detail relationship in order to show the multiple candidates each training have.
- Create a lookup relationship in order to show the multiple trainings each candidate have.
- Create a junction object to relate many candidates to trainings parts through a lookup relationship.
Global Insurance has custom objects to represent Policies and Claims. A Policy can have zero or many Claims. A Claim is always related to a Policy. Claims are first assigned to a queue and then later assigned to different members of the claims team. What type of relationship would be used to relate these objects?
- Master-detail relationship
- Lookup relationship
- Self relationship
- Direct relationship
You are replacing a spreadsheet that tracks company resources and the employees that are assigned to the resources with a Salesforce App. Resources can be of different types, such as phones, vehicles and equipment. Each employee can be assigned multiple resources. After creating a custom object for Employee and Resource, what type of relationship would be appropriate to create?
- Lookup relationship
- Many to Many relationship
- Master Detail relationship
- Picklist relationship