In case you missed the email that was sent out from Salesforce yesterday, TrailheaDX will be held on June 25th.
They are still working out all the details including a time on when the event will start. For more information you can read their FAQ and sign up to receive event updates.
Trailhead Academy is offering Trailhead Virtual Bootcamp for New Admins at the special price of $199 per learner (regular price $900).
Trailhead Virtual Bootcamp for New Admins is a blended, prescriptive, expert-led course that gives attendees a 30-day plan to learn what they need to be awesome Salesforce Administrators, and fast tracks them to the Salesforce Certified Administrator certification. Learn more: https://lnkd.in/eAjDkqu
- Live coaching and support
- Flexible self-paced learning schedule
- No travel required
- One practice exam voucher included (regular price $20)
- One certification exam voucher included (regular price $200)
Trailblazers can register through July 31, 2020 at the special price of $199 per learner (regular price $900) using the promo code TVB199AMER2020-04 at registration checkout to unlock the discount.*
Check out the next available class here: https://sfdc.co/mgjOW
If you’ve always wanted to attend TrailheadDXbut couldn’t, now you can! This year the event will be virtual, meaning you can steam the event live from the comfort of your own home! Not to mention the event will also be FREE! How exciting is this.
Visit TrailheadDXfor more information!
Create a Lightning web component and add it as a custom tab in the App Launcher and navigation menu.
- Create a new Lightning web component:
- Add a lightning-card to myComponent:
- Add a lightning-button to the Hello lightning-card (Note: make sure the button lives in the “actions” slot):
- Add a footer paragraph to the Hello lightning-card:
- Add myComponent as a new custom tab:
Before you begin, you must update the configuration file to allow for custom tabs.
Copy the following code and paste it into notepad and save it as myComponent.js-meta.xml
<?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”UTF-8″?>
Use workbench to deploy the lightning component bundle to your org.
Cloud Kicks has a requirement to make the recommendation component visible on a Sales Rep’s desktop. Build out a custom Lightning account page.
- Create a new Lightning page:
- Page type: Record Page
- Label: Account Page
- Object: Account
- Template: Clone Salesforce Default Page > Account Grouped View Default
- Add the Recommendations component to the page you created
- Add a visibility filter on the Recommendations component:
- Filter Type: Device
- Field: Form Factor
- Operator: Equal
- Value: Desktop
- Save and activate the page for all users
- Assign the page as the org default