If you’ve always wanted to attend TrailheadDXbut couldn’t, now you can! This year the event will be virtual, meaning you can steam the event live from the comfort of your own home! Not to mention the event will also be FREE! How exciting is this.
Visit TrailheadDXfor more information!
Go to the success community to vote now! Voting ends January 31.
Join us for DF19 Global Gathering with a great celebration and Trailblazer networking event on Feb-5 at 4:30 PM. Can’t wait to see you all. 😃
Register for -“Mississauga & Kitchener Developers Global Gathering 4 DF19”
RSVP Here: http://bit.ly/2QYJEto
Create a Lightning web component and add it as a custom tab in the App Launcher and navigation menu.
- Create a new Lightning web component:
- Add a lightning-card to myComponent:
- Add a lightning-button to the Hello lightning-card (Note: make sure the button lives in the “actions” slot):
- Add a footer paragraph to the Hello lightning-card:
- Add myComponent as a new custom tab:
Before you begin, you must update the configuration file to allow for custom tabs.
Copy the following code and paste it into notepad and save it as myComponent.js-meta.xml
<?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”UTF-8″?>
Use workbench to deploy the lightning component bundle to your org.